Thursday, August 18, 2011

FOTD army look and eyelash review

Haloo ....: D
Dirgahayu INDONESIAAAA ... hehehe
yesterday was a national day of Indonesia
have already passed but its atmosphere is still there ... \ (^ 0 ^) /

Idul Fitri is coming soon ..!
That's MEAN my "long holiday" is coming soon ...
so HAPPY!
say it again, SO HAPPY!
>: D

Today I just wanted to post my FOTD ..
plus, reviewing MY NEW eyelash!
coz being addict, i ordered 4 different types of eyelash ...*_*
when my package arrived, huwaaaaa ... really really beautiful ...!
(jumping in the room ..: P)






this eyelash made by human hair
have soft root/transparant root
low price
en pretty design!

♥ ♥ ♥


I LOVE ALL OF THE LASHES
:)



for celebrate Indonesian independence day
sooo....There is my "ARMY" make up style..!!
^^







face :
maybelline bb cream
inez concealer
maybelline clear smooth cp
Oriflame GG blush
elf blush en contouring

eyes:
inez e/s 
La tulipe e/s 
FALSIES! no.1 & no.3

lips:
l/p sariayu toba no.1
etude color me nude concealer

NOTES :
alisnya ku buat bold en naek keatas untuk kesan 'tegas'
blushnya agak2 bronze supaya kesan kebakar,,tp gak nampak di foto!
shading idung jg gak nampak...
*why?*
>____<
ya i know its FAIL make up
doesn't like ARMY~
buahahaha
maklum..masih belajaaarrr...
:"(


ATTENTION
Photo SPamMing HeRe!
:D


 i know how the cosplay-addict feeling right now~
coz i feel addicted too ..!!
when i use unusual costume, i feel that i come out of my boring life..
^^
and that's makes me wanna capture many photo of mine..
wkwkwk

i have 3 different pose for my army style..:p
(LOL)

SeXy LooK ...

annoying face! lol..
i dont know how to pose like sexy girl..(=_=")

 aku buat tanda bintang di bawah mata kiri...do you see?
wehehehehe



BaD GiRL LooK... 

kyk preman malaaaah...>.<

my boyfriends jacket..:D

ngeeek..>.<"


en pose andalan...:D
CuTe LooK...

Indonesia...love en peace olwes yaaa! 

nah..lihaaat?? bulmat nya cakeeeep~~

bisa lihat dah gimana matahari membakar telapak tangan ku..:(
gak suka pake lotion sunblok, jd begini dah..
hate KKN-PPL...hohohoho


i looove the lashes! make my eyes BIG!
lower lash nya juga okeeee..naturaal..
loveee..hahahaha


trying hard to look cute..:P


okay, thats it!
sorii for photo-spamming!

what do you think about my ARMY make up?
^^
i think about use red lipstick..
but i haven't one..
next hunting lipstick aaah...
:D

hehehehehe